The basic responsibility of this office is to manage our seven Reserve tracts as prescribed in the Restrictive Mutual Easements. The work revolves around:
• Developing plans for view restoration
• Maintaining trails and previous plantings
• Promoting soil stability
• Enhancing the Reserves to serve the enjoyment of the community
• Coordinating Reserve activities with the city of Shoreline
Innis Arden Reserves Master Stewardship Plan
- General Reserve Information
- Routine Maintenance
- Native Plant Restoration
- Trail Construction and Maintenance
- Hazardous Trees and View Covenant Issues
A Walk in the Park
Wildlife is alive and well in our Reserves!
Turn up your speakers!
Click here for the sounds of very vocal barred owls recorded near Coyote Reserve.
A barred owl was recently sited in Blue Heron Reserve.