INNIS ARDEN BOARD MEETING
June 14th, 2016 7:00 P.M.
7:00-7:05 Approve meeting Agenda approve minutes of May meeting
- Update on lower Boeing Creek Reserve boundary
- Petition received for:
- 1505 NW 186th (owner has made efforts to contact neighbors and The Board about the situation)
- Compliance hearing scheduled for 16720 15th Ave NW
- Motion: B&R compliance related to 17425 14th Ave NW
- 4 compliance matters have been resolved during the past month
- Redditt litigation update
- Motion regarding 1450 NW 186th
7:20-7:25 Vice President/Legal affairs
- Update on Cook fines.
7:25-7:30 Building and Remodels
- No remodels this month
- Update on Innis Arden Pool House remodel
- Update on Association Dues and refunds
- Monthly finance report
- Clubhouse rental report
- Clubhouse maintenance update
- Continued questions/concerns about the mysterious holes that are appearing in the lawn/grounds.
- Plan to tweak the lawn-watering plan.
- Thanks to Jean Muir and Greg Paquette for working to replace the winter pansies at the entrance in front of the sign with African daisies.
- Reserve Report
- Upcoming Activities
- Activities meeting is Monday, July 11th , 7pm
8:25-8:30 Council of Neighborhoods
8:30-8:40 Community Comments
Wildlife Sighting in Backyard Adjacent to Coyote Reserve
(see centerfold of Directory for map of reserves)
These images were taken June 13 at 8 PM on 175th at 14th