- Innis Arden is a community in Shoreline, Washington, just north of Seattle. Here is a map of our neighborhood.
- Click here to learn about the website. Check us out on Facebook. Join Nextdoor to interact with neighbors.
- Regarding new neighbors, please contact our Hospitality Committee.
- Here is where to find clubhouse information, here for covenant compliance information including how to maintain/restore views, here for Building and Remodel requirements and here for Swim Club information.
- Please report all coyote encounters to Meg Mager and include: (1) the date, time and location of the encounter, (2) what you did to deter the coyote – e.g., shouting, clapping, etc., and (3) how the coyote responded. The website will be updated as sightings are reported.
- For Escrow Demands and homeowner account inquiries, please contact:
Beth Mock, Head Bookkeeper
Cole Property Management, Inc.
9805 NE 116th St, PMB #A255
Kirkland, WA 98034
email@example.com(425) 823-6263, (425)823-9181 fax
Would you like to be on the neighborhood email distribution list? News is periodically emailed (blindcopied) including Activities events, lost or found pets, criminal activity, Shoreline news, etc. Email Carol Solle if you are a resident and would like to be added.