- Innis Arden Home Owner’s Association Frequently Asked Questions
- Innis Arden is a community in Shoreline, Washington, just north of Seattle. Here is a map of our neighborhood.
- Click here to learn about the website. Check us out on Facebook. Join Nextdoor to interact with neighbors.
- Regarding new neighbors, please contact our Hospitality Committee.
- Here is where to find clubhouse information, here for covenant compliance information including how to maintain/restore views, here for Building and Remodel requirements and here for Swim Club information.
- Please report all coyote encounters to Meg Mager and include: (1) the date, time and location of the encounter, (2) what you did to deter the coyote – e.g., shouting, clapping, etc., and (3) how the coyote responded. The website will be updated as sightings are reported.
- For Escrow Demands and homeowner account inquiries, please contact: Beth Mock, Head Bookkeeper
Cole Property Management, Inc.
9805 NE 116th St, PMB #A255
Kirkland, WA 98034
email@example.com (425) 823-6263, (425) 823-9181 fax
- Updated Proposed Dues (to be approved at the 2018 Annual Meeting):
A 10% late fee is assessed if not at least half paid by April 1. The total amount is $735. If making two payments, the first $367.50 is due April 1 and the second $367.50 is due June 1. Make check out to The Innis Arden Club. Be sure to include your account number on the check. The account number is printed on your invoice. You may also ask Beth Mock at (425) 823-6263 for your account number.
Mail to:The Innis Arden Club
P.O. Box 3803
Seattle, WA 98124-3803
Would you like to be on the neighborhood email distribution list? News is periodically emailed (blindcopied) including Activities events, lost or found pets, criminal activity, Shoreline news, etc. Email Sayuri Gould if you are a resident and would like to be added.
Copyright @2011 The Innis Arden Club All Rights Reserved